Friday, September 4, 2009

Revision progress...

It's 12:30 and I thought I should report in - to you my lovely bosses. Gwen left awhile ago and I took a break, walked the dog and made my totally local lunch. Since I forgot that I had made the pledge to eat local today I am having a tough time. However, as us Morrisons know only too well - when the going gets tough, the tough get going! So breakfast was two eggs fried up with local butter. Easy, except the salt but I'm not eating eggs without salt. Can't. Don't want to. Can't make me. For lunch I am having, as we speak, a smoothie -local blueberries, local strawberries, local peaches, and milk. No yoghurt since I didn't have any local stuff and no sugar or maple syrup. Tastes good! Hope it quells my hunger. Dinner will be grilled vegies and no problem really. Maybe I'll even get a bottle of local wine. yep.

Now - revision - I worked on Gwen's query and got that done and now I'm working on one of my final chapters - one that didn't exist in the first drafts but I think will slow the ending down so it isn't so Bam! Bam! Bam! - now go home all you readers this book is done! I will knuckle down and get back to that right now. I've walked the dog, changed the hen's water, fed the hens and done the dishes. Really all I need to do is finish this jeezly last draft (which is incidentally what I call it on my computer). Talk to you later....

No comments: