Monday, April 27, 2009

As I set out...

Back Harbour, Chester - one of the settings for the book....



Tonight I begin the next part of this venture. Me, the dog, the laptop, a hard copy of the first draft, core board, pins, index cards, markers, many reference books and enough food for the week will squeeze into the car and bump our way along to the cabin at Paddy's Head. Hopefully it will rain the whole time I'm there so I don't feel like going out into the wilds for really long rambles. I am trying to pare away any distractions except of course Hoagy. I need Hoagy because even though I am a fearless warrior - I get nervous in little cabins in the woods. My imagination causes me anxiety which won't happen if I bring his nibs. He really isn't much bother these days - getting grizzled around his muzzle and likes to lounge about farting and dreaming of deer.

This will be my last post for the time being but should have lots to share when I get back...

No comments: