Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Back to the future ...

I haven't spent much time in the blogosphere of late. Like most folks I know I was consumed by the great big fish called facebook. I'm going off of it - yes, again - but I think this time it will be for good. Some people can resist its mix of hope and fear, but alas, not I. So I will probably set up my ordinary blog for all friends and family who are interested, on Living the Complicated Simple Life. I will keep this one for my writing life but hopefully be more present than I have been. I missed the last installment of the IWSG but hope they'll let me back on in November.

I'm back having writing days with my pal Gwen - so might make Wednesdays my post day. We'll see. Boy, do I sound cagey! I'm not trying to - just being honest. I'm really being slow at figuring out how my life works altogether here in Nova Scotia.

Here's a photo of why I DO love home.  One is a photo and one is the painting I drew from it. This is the property in Prospect where Ron and I will begin to build next year...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely 'photos, Jan! And I don't blame you for pulling back from FB - not at all. I'm glad you're starting a new blog to keep us updated.

NIKE said...

A good example is to give bonuses if a customer recommends three people. That way you can have four customers instead of one.
satta king
play bazaar

Sump Pump Installation Saint Charles said...

Thanks for this