Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Celebration!

Yesterday evening I received news that a literary and arts magazine will publish a poem of mine. This is such welcome news after a spate of rejections.  Today I will celebrate by sending some more out, working on a memoir, doing my Buddhist meditation practice for a few hours, and watering my plants. I might even start a new poem as I have seen the edge of it the last few days. It slips around the corner but I may be able to grab it by the coat-tails next time. I'll be gentle.  There may be a bit of it in this photo of my fella making a boil-up on the trail.


10 comments:

Laurel Lewey said...

Congratulations, Jan!

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations, Jan!! I am so delighted for you!!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

That's really good news! Yes, definitely worthy of a celebration!

NIKE said...

One of the most important things you can do in Internet marketing is to research your competitors. If you're aware of what the competition is selling and how they are selling it, satta king
play bazaar

Phil Salt said...

Import PST to Office 365 is a useful topic for businesses that need to move archived Outlook emails into Microsoft 365. Proper preparation helps preserve important mailbox information during the transfer.
Trusted Software Expert in Data Migration, Conversion, Backup Shefware

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jan! It is always wonderful to see hard work and dedication lead to something worth celebrating. Moments like these can provide fresh motivation to keep pursuing creative goals and exploring new opportunities. Thank you for sharing your happy news, and I hope this achievement brings even more exciting experiences and success in the future!

Sky States LLC supports learners interested in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Cybersecurity through structured technology learning programs focused on practical skill development.

**Phone:** +1 (888) 810-2434
**Email:** info@skystates.us
**Address:** 1316 Wall St, Suite 2C, Everett, WA 98201, USA
**Postal Code:** 98201

For more information, visit Skystates Data Science, AI & Cybersecurity Training & Bootcamp.

ChrisMonroe.us said...

Teams chats and channels now hold a lot of important decisions and files, yet many organizations never back them up. Saving channels, 1-on-1 chats, group conversations, shared files, and posts to local drives is a smart way to keep that history safe and easy to find. https://www.shefware.com/products/teams-backup

Brook Copper said...

Helpful information about email file conversion is always valuable, especially for users who need to manage their Outlook mailbox data. You can explore https://www.osttopst.us/ to learn more about OST to PST conversion.

Anonymous said...

Sky States | AI, Data Science & Cybersecurity Skills for Career Growth

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jan! It sounds like this was a genuinely meaningful moment and one that deserved to be celebrated. I like how the post captures the simple joy of reaching an important milestone—sometimes sharing good news and taking a moment to appreciate it can be just the encouragement needed for whatever comes next.

Shefware Smarter Technology provides solutions for data migration, file conversion, backup, and recovery.

**Shefware Contact Details**
Website: https://www.osttopst.us/
Email: support@shefware.com
Phone: +1 888 425 1161
Address: 1316 Wall Street, Everett, WA 98201, USA
Postal Code: 98201

For more information, visit:

Sky States DevOps & CI/CD Pipeline Training Online


Sky States Reviews: Real Student Testimonials & Success Stories