Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Celebration!

Yesterday evening I received news that a literary and arts magazine will publish a poem of mine. This is such welcome news after a spate of rejections.  Today I will celebrate by sending some more out, working on a memoir, doing my Buddhist meditation practice for a few hours, and watering my plants. I might even start a new poem as I have seen the edge of it the last few days. It slips around the corner but I may be able to grab it by the coat-tails next time. I'll be gentle.  There may be a bit of it in this photo of my fella making a boil-up on the trail.


4 comments:

Laurel Lewey said...

Congratulations, Jan!

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations, Jan!! I am so delighted for you!!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

That's really good news! Yes, definitely worthy of a celebration!

NIKE said...

One of the most important things you can do in Internet marketing is to research your competitors. If you're aware of what the competition is selling and how they are selling it, satta king
play bazaar