Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Celebration!

Yesterday evening I received news that a literary and arts magazine will publish a poem of mine. This is such welcome news after a spate of rejections.  Today I will celebrate by sending some more out, working on a memoir, doing my Buddhist meditation practice for a few hours, and watering my plants. I might even start a new poem as I have seen the edge of it the last few days. It slips around the corner but I may be able to grab it by the coat-tails next time. I'll be gentle.  There may be a bit of it in this photo of my fella making a boil-up on the trail.


4 comments:

Laurel Lewey said...

Congratulations, Jan!

Margot Kinberg said...

Oh, congratulations, Jan!! I am so delighted for you!!

Glass Half Full said...

Yahoo!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

That's really good news! Yes, definitely worthy of a celebration!