So why start another? Hmmm...
- When I do finish Bright Angel it will be gone for a month or two with my mentor. Instead of biting my nails I'd rather get another project on the go.
- I've been moderately successful with the challenge. I have one mystery that I think has some good bones but I need to go in and untangle a lot of it. But Bright Angel was easy peasy from the beginning and maybe now I get how to really go at these challenges.
- I like a challenge and I'm the teeniest bit bored right now. The NaNo is a big challenge. It is hard to make sure to write 1,667 words a day - especially when I'm busy at work - but I want to. I'm ready for it.
- Weirdly - just knowing I'm going to do this has kicked my butt to get this last revision done. Truly.
- And finally - who knows? I follow my inner demon.