Friday, March 29, 2013

Gearing up for A to Zed

Oh - alright. I went through about a gazillion ideas for the A to Z challenge and decided that I really liked last years. Instead of being about writing - it was writing responses to a word that I got the old-fashioned way - by flinging my finger in the dictionary. Then I'd just write away. Why do I want to do this again instead of perhaps alphabet responses to the craft of writing? Because I'm selfish that's why. And I think there is loads on the Internet about the craft and I just feel like stretching my creativity muscles - especially after a long winter of revising. So come along if you like. Monday will be my first fun. I might put photos too. hm mm....
see you at the party.

8 comments:

Rosalind Adam said...

Absolutely the right reason for choosing your topic. The A to Z is about enjoying and linking up not forcing yourself to write. Looking forward to seeing where your finger lands!
Rosalind Adam is Writing in the Rain

randi lee said...

Sounds like a good way to do it. Good luck!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sounds random and fun!

Laura said...

That's not selfish - that's great fun! Look forward to seeing what you end up with each day! Lx

Blogging AtoZ @ChickLitLove

Anonymous said...

Jan - Oh, I'm so glad you're going to do this challenge. I'm so looking forward to what you write :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trisha said...

Ohh, this sounds like such a fun theme!

Natasha said...

Mind if I steal your idea for selecting words? Because the challenge might be more fun that way.