Sunday, July 11, 2010

Self-imposed retreat!

dear lovely faithful and not so faithful readers,
I am going to withdraw my presence from the fun filled, fact filled, friend filled world of blogging for two weeks. One week will be so I can dedicate lots of time to getting my revision done. And a week from today I'm going on a road trip with my family.
My revision is going well but I need to concentrate and that is hard to do in the lovely summer so....
I will miss you and see you when I get back - all refreshed and raring to go.  Thanks to Anne Riley for the idea - for her it is a grounding, for me it is a retreat.
I need to tell you all that I did the Drabble at the new Burrow hideout first!
See you in a fortnight...

13 comments:

RosieC said...

Good luck and happy trails!

Jemi Fraser said...

Enjoy the writing and the family vacation! Should be lots of fun! Safe travels :)

Mason Canyon said...

Good luck with the revisions, I'm sure they will go well for you. Have a safe and happy vacation with your family. We'll miss ya, see ya when you return.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Have a happy vacation! Good luck with your revisions, Jan. :)

Cruella Collett said...

Wish you all the best, both with the revision and the vacation. Both sounds pretty good to me, and silence sometimes is exactly what we need. Looking forward till you get back, though :)

Hart Johnson said...

I'll miss you, Jan, but I hope you have one REALLY productive week followed by one super fun one so you can come back to it completely refreshed!

Elspeth Futcher said...

Have a refreshing retreat! It sounds like a marvelous idea which I may copy very, very soon.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the revision and have a wonderful time on your road trip! Take care.

Anita said...

Best to you!!!

DebraSun said...

Missing you Jannie.
Let's get together when you are back!

Ann said...

Glad to hear the revisions are going well. Have a great time on your family holiday. Look forward to catching up when you get back.

Patricia Stoltey said...

Taking a break for revisions is absolutely the right thing to do. I hope you come back with great things to report.

I'm hoping to finally be back on the blog-hopping circuit and leaving messages again. I've been up to my eyeballs in other projects and am finally catching up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.