Wednesday, October 7, 2009

kids and chickens



Yesterday I met the kids at the bus and we walked to the old stone house, past the beautiful boat becoming earth and the apple trees giving forth.



We each took Indian names - the kids wouldn't go for Aboriginal First Nation names so I compromised. I was Morning Star,


Riley was Eagle

Hannah was Moon Beam

and Sawyer was Little Frog.



today Kerol came by with her grandson Max to meet the chickens...

this is Dearie taking a peek...



Max goes off to join the flock.

this is Jackmo, a young roo we think...

Max thought they were pretty cool



3 comments:

Natasha said...

What beautiful kids!!!
Just can't get over the happiness on their faces.

Jude said...

Max looks like his grandmama I think. Beautiful day here - looks like it is a beautiful day there, too.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

My son's name is Max. Your Max is a sweetie to be sure!