Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Very tiny post. I got letters! Yep, the mail writing thing is great. You get letters back in your mailbox! In one of my letters, a pal, who also checks this blog from time to time said she was impressed with the vegie display I brought home from the market. Let me make it abundantly clear - they are from MY garden! so there! Secondly, I have to fill out a big long form and do several sequential song and dances to make a government standing offer (don't know what those are? Never mind!) by 2 pm tomorrow and it is 8:30 and I haven't had dinner nor have I watched my very neccesary hit of West Wing so! I may be doing an all nighter just like university when I was...um...forty!!!
later lovelies,
stay tuned...

4 comments:

Natasha said...

It is wonderful receiving mail, isn't it. Can you send me your address at nuts246 at gmail dot com, and I'll drop you a card too!

Elspeth Futcher said...

Another West Wing fan! One of the best shows ever. I own the entire series. Season One? Beyond brilliant.

Good luck with government forms...ug!

Elspeth

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

I don't get mail as much anymore...but I love it when it comes!

Elizabeth
Mystery Writing is Murder

Jan Morrison said...

Hi all you girlies! Thanks for the comments - no time to address them this morning. I have the SO in my hot little hand and have to figure out how to get it to the govt. office before 2 inbetween three clients. I was up til 2:30 and I can't do those things anymore...