Saturday, August 15, 2009

La Banan

Today on my blog I have a guest writer - her name is La Banan. She is only in town today so I'll leave it to her! But first




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SAWYER!




Sawyer is my youngest grandson and he turns 5 today! Wow!


now for La Banan...


Hello readers of my friend Jan! I am in town just for today for my annual appearance at the Scotia Day Picnic in Hantsport and Jan just wanted me to tell you a bit about myself. I was born in Zeballos, BC - along with Ethel. She and I found ourselves clowning for the Zeballos Fall Fair for a couple of years and we had a business together called Acme Clown College. Then I moved to Chester with Jan and was a feature of the Chester Parade for many years along with an assortment of young clowns - Katie, Sarah and Jesse's creations - called Hoi Polloi. Sometimes I would go to birthday parties or for various events in around the province. Now, I mostly do Scotia Day with whatever gang I can find. I am going to make an appearance at the market today which is where I'm picking up my troupe! I am looking forward to that and am busy assembling my wardrobe. I don't usually talk this much. I don't usually talk at all really - I'm quite different than that chatterbox Jan! Of course, you can tell by my name that I have Heritage Francais - yes in my heart I am a French girl from Paris! I will wear a feather boa today in honour of that heritage. And I like French Fries and kissing! And fromage! I love zeeee fromage! OK, perhaps I am not fully French but I have leanings. I will get Jan's petite chou chou to take my photo today and we will post it later.

here I am with Jan's grand-daughter Hannah Banana - certainly a clown in training!


Aurevoir wonderful friends of Jan!

A bientot!

La Banan


Sweet Patootie - Eldest Son - Eldest Son's Dad-in-Law

sawyer with his new spy scope!


No comments: