Tuesday, March 3, 2009

each day afresh...


I feel an upsurge of spring energy. And I see the buddha's head arising from the snow that has covered it for weeks now. John Wayne crows every second. Ron wants to whack him but I say he is just an adolescent who is thrilled to find his power and he'll calm down shortly. I like to hear him. This morning I got up with Ron at six and made lunch type stuff for the kids. I'm turning over a new leaf - I'm going to try and be a nicer more nurturing step-ma and partner and friend. The kids seemed glad if somewhat confused. I didn't actually get to make Jake's but he did with what I'd pointed out. ah....

Now Gwen is here and I'm going to write on one of the three books. Feel ill with fear. my mind my mind my mind...

This picture is of one of Dearie's eggs laid on Sunday - big as a goose egg! The one beside it is one of the RRIs' - Ruby or Bea.

hmmm...

No comments: