Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fresh Start New Year

Hi all dear people. I haven't been posting - on fb I have - photos and poems everyday but not here. I will though, once all the company has gone and I'm on the second stage of being here. I started a new blog about my Labrador experience. Here it is - it is called Sojourner.

I'm brewing up a wild storm of something to do with being here and what is happening in my heart and soul. Not sure where or what but something.

Watch for it. It is brewing out there... see?


4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing what's brewing. :)

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Love the picture! Happy New Year to you, Jan.

Anonymous said...

Jan - Happy New Year! I can't wait to see what's in store here!

Words A Day said...

beautiful photo, I've been loving your poem photos of fb, you look like your on the edge of the world :)
Belated Happy New Year x