Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 6 and other things

It's warm and lovely here at the ole ranch. Bella goes out and in the open door. My Sweet Patootie is making two lasagna's - one a meat one and one a vegie for the step-dot. We're having a celebration for my step-son's 20th birthday. Whew! One across the line!

I've worked every day on Bright Angel and posted on the BuNoWriMo site. I'm 25% done the revision. I'm having a good time and keepin' on at a pace that is working for me, my family, the dog, and my clients.

I'm going to go make myself a gin and lemonade. And throw a salad together. I like casual entertaining, don't you?

I had lunch with my best friend and I have an apt. with a tax person. Balance. That's what I'm after - it is an elusive dream though!

And how is your summer shaping up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jan - That lasagna sounds wonderful! Always nice to have a Sweet Patootie who can cook. And it's good to hear you're steadily working on Bright Angel. I really am looking forward to reading it.