Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day Four - sailing into the mystic

Today my intention is to work on the manuscript only. I had a great day yesterday and think this one will be likewise - so I'll just plough on through. If I get enough done, I can focus tomorrow on the packages. If not, we'll see. I may stop from time to time using my one-page synopsis attempts as breaks. Who knows. It is Valentine's Day and my sweet patootie and I are stepping out this evening, meeting our dear pals for dinner at Fid, a wonderful place to eat. We don't go often but I'd rather go there once or twice a year than a cheaper place every month. So it goes...

Day Four (this will be an all manuscript day I think)

meditate
read manuscript for one hour
breakfast
finish reading manuscript
lunch
manuscript changes
walk
manuscript changes

check-in - 5:06 PM - well, I'm done for this day.  The man and I are leaving shortly to do some tasks and the meet our friends for dinner. I did a whack of work today - all on the manuscript. And you know that thing I said the other day about thinking that the early chapters would take more work. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. oh oh  I can't stop. I'm hysterical.
However, I did get as far as half-way through Chapter 26 (which used to be 29). The manuscript goes up to 48 and it will continue to get smaller as I go. Tomorrow I will decide if I'm going to continue in this vein or stop to work on synopsis. I think I probably won't. I'd like to get this done while the heat is upon me.
later... my valentines...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Sounds like a great day! Hope you have fun with your patootie tonight. :)

Liza said...

While the heat is on me...I like that line! Good work girl!