Friday, November 25, 2011

Freedom Friday

A Friday with no clients! And it is clear and cool and I'm going to hang laundry and poke about on the net and start another hat (!) and look at my wip. I'm going to send off insurance claim stuff and pay some bills and walk the beasty-boy. I'm going to count my chickens and their eggs, kiss my man and do a fandango. I'm going to make a roasting pan full of slow-roasted vegies and pack my bag for my trip tomorrow to Chester with the Babes. I'm going to sweep down the stairs and give the den a really good going over. I'm going to pile up books for the second-hand book store and wipe down shelves with soapy water. I'm going to sew in ends (on three hats) and have a look at my lace project. I'm going to call my sister and my cousin. I'm going to find out where all the winter duds have gotten to. I'm going to do at least two chapters of revising. I'm going to do my drabbles for the Burrow Winter project. I'm going to do my back exercises and meditate. I've got to get going! It is nearly ten o'clock!!!!
Don't you love a nice free day?
I do.

10 comments:

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

That's a free day? Sorry, you made me laugh with that looooong list. Have a glorious, productive time.

Carol Kilgore said...

Are you gonna have time to breathe?
Happy Weekend!

Jan Morrison said...

Hi goils - yep, cuz whatever happens is good. Here's what I've done since I last checked in - hung a line of wash (in the cold damp snowy air but hey!),washed another load, done three drabbles for the Burrow Advent Calendar project, eaten lunch, talked to some clients and now...now...I'm going to revise for at least an hour!

Elspeth Futcher said...

Insurance claim??? And, excuse my ignorance, but wouldn't wet clothes just freeze outside? Your free day sounds pretty busy to me.

Hope the chickens are well.

Southpaw said...

That sounds like an awesome day! Enjoy.

Jan Morrison said...

Elspeth - yah, you know - massage therapists, ambulance for stupid back incident, eyeglasses - I just wait until I have a bunch of them and fire them off to the company that covers me...and yes, the clothes might freeze outside but I don't think so - it is above freezing so far. I wouldn't mind if it did - helps with the bed linen.
Thanks Southpaw - so far so good, though lots still to do!

Liza said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! Hope it all worked out as planned.

Dorte H said...

I hope you had a lovely day.

Doesn´t really sound like one of my free days, but each to her own :)

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Not busy, then???

Elizabeth said...

I absolutely LOVE your header. AWESOME.

Great blog posts too.

NEW FOLLOWER

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com