Thursday, June 23, 2011

illusion, delusion and other troublesome pairs of words...

Hi everyone! I'm over at The Burrowers talking about confusing words for Delusional Thursday. Have a look and tell me what you think.

My presentation on Kaizen went well and I will continue to write about this wonderful method for achieving success in later posts. If you didn't read this - go back one and read it and tell me what you think.

Man I'm bossy!
Tomorrow is the anniversary of Sweet Patootie and I getting together (our first date actually). It has been nine years and he is still the sweetest patootiest ever. Look out for a possibly romantic writing challenge tomorrow.

3 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Looking forward to mushy stuff tomorrow.

RosieC said...

Early congrats on your 9 years. I remembered from last year that our anniversaries are so close.

Looking forward to some sweetness tomorrow :)

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Will look forward to tomorrows post Jan.

Yvonne,