Thanks to Helen at Straight from Hel for this lovely award! Helen's blog is always worth a visit whether it is to hear the straight goods on publishing or hear another of her mermaid tails er tales - it is always facinating.
Rosie over at East for Green Eyes gave me one back! I am completely going off the rails with this one!
1. being in a canoe in Prospect Bay with my Sweet Patootie
2. eating a good meal and having a great conversation (or the other way round) with good friends and family.
3. Diving into a new book by a fave writer.
4. going to the market with my step-dot
5. finding a strawberry in my new patch!
6. getting a real letter in the post.
7. none of your beeswax!
So! The following blog pals (some very new to me, some not so) can take either of these awards (or both) and pass it on or just hoard it. You can write about your seven most electrifying sexual moments or new words to the song 'A few of my favorite things'. Are we all clear here people! Now, I'm going to work. I love ya all.
Carol Gilgore over at Under the Tiki Hut
Chary and Shaharizan over at Bronx Tales & Inner Musings
Barbara over at From My Kitchen Table
Clarissa at Listen to the Voices
Anita from Anita Laydon Miller's Blog
And a big shout out to everyone to check out the new blog on the block by several wondrous women from the Burrow called Burrowers, Books and Balderdash and I think it is going to be great...