I've been remiss. Now I will do my bloggerly chores - a nice chore though. I've received a couple of awards and been tagged while my head was down trying to get through this first draft. So today I will attend!
Natasha over at Coffee Rings Everywhere has given me an award - it is for having nice photos I believe. Thank you my deario - I like it!
And this next one came from???? Can you believe it - I cannot remember. And I've looked and looked in all the likely places and I have to get my pile of tax stuff ready - so I will have to find out later who gave it to me - if it was you - I'm so sorry - what a bonehead move - and that is exactly why getting stuff to the tax preparer is such a misery for me - so there is a theme for the day. It is GROW-UP MORRISON! But later on that. Later with the coals on the head thing, OK?
And now for the tagging thingy - Tartlett has tagged me and I'm going to answer her five questions but then I'm going to not tag anyone because I simply can't right now or WRITE NOW! Five questions and five answers for each:
1. Where were you five years ago? OK - that isn't hard - I'll get out my date book for 2005. Let's see.
1.I had one client and I was meeting with my now defunct dream group over at Barbara's. I loved that dream group!
2.I was in the old house and we were building this one so that was pretty intense.
3. That means I was learning to knit because I knit a sweater while Ron built a whole house! And I insisted on lots of feedback for it too as I recall. To quote the Tartlett 'snort'.
4.I was writing my first novel 'Feckless' that is sitting in a virtual drawer but may come out soon when I feel like it.
5. I was on my way to visit my dad and I made a video of him and his navigator from the war on their experience.
2.Where would you like to be five years from now?
1) Sitting at an outside cafe on the Leftbank in Paris while 2) reading a review of my third novel with 3)my darling sweet patootie. We are just here for a visit while our 4)new smaller home is being painted and our garden dug. Isn't that a 5)peachy idea?
3.What is on my to-do list today?
1) get all my tax stuff together for the person - I dreamed I didn't and it was mega stressful, 2) visit my old pal, Arlo for a chat 3) hang-out with my best friend to recover from the tax thing and catch-up 4) go to a book launch of a book written by one friend and edited by another 5)come home and get thousand words done!
4.What five snacks do I enjoy?
I don't like the word 'snacks' - it's creepy. But hey 1)walnuts 2) humus on rice cakes 3)homemade lemonade with healthy sugar substitute 4)popcorn with parmesan and 5)any canapes make me crazy!
5. What would you do if you were a millionaire?
1) Oh lots to my fave charities especially the school in Nepal, take my friends and family on a BIG trip, write without worrying all the darn time about money, fund smart women to run for politics as I'm INTENSELY sick of seeing nothing but MEN everytime I watch the news, and buy a small farm. ha.