Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gwen here, Jan's writing buddy. Jan said I could put this up and it seems only right, since she's taking a holiday. I'm entering a contest, and part of the entry is you have to post the contest link on two public sites. It's for Young Adult or Middle Grade fiction, and you get your work reviewed by a kids' fiction agent if you win. Here's the link:http://kidlit.com/kidlit-contest/
Jan and I had a really good writing day Tuesday, even though we didn't have a lot of time. Plenty of focus going on. And I got to hear Twinkle Twinkle with Hogie. Cheers, Jan!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

You're a good friend, Gwen! Maybe you'll be inspired to put up your own blog now. :) Hope Jan has a great vacation.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bradley said...

Hi Gwen, friend of Jan. I'll check out the link.