Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Writing Life



68,195 – April 2, 2009
70,119 – April 4, 2009

Just finished my two thousand words for yesterday and today. Hope I get a good chunk done tomorrow too because next week is JAMMED! I have two workshops for youths one at the library at Alderney Landing in Dartmouth(Tues) and one at community college for a group with disabilities (Wed). Monday I have lots of clients and a late meeting for Any One of Us and then I'm taking care of Sawyer on thursday and Friday is the Good One which might be good for me to catch up.
Step-dot and I went to the market nice and early...

The sun just came out after one long rainy day and Ron let the chickens out of the coop. They've been running away lately and it makes him crazy. I don't care because I think they'll come back or not but he's scared the neighbours' dogs will eat them. He is SMITTEN with those birds. hee hee.

What a hodge podge. Oh yah two more things. I've joined the dark side. I bought a cell phone. I don't have a contract though. That is just too weird.

And I bought a lamp. Thrilling eh. Only in my frugality attack I bought a $200 dollar lamp for 18 bucks. It has problems though. The thingy that holds up the shade isn't there so I have to figure that out. It is right some beautiful though.

OK enough. I have to start cleaning this office and I have to look for old paint because Ron has fixed every hole in this house and then he comes in and says "5 different colours..." and I say "do you wish I'd given in to you and gone with all one colour of paint?" and he says "No. I just wish we'd kept the mixing numbers." oh.

The pic is of my sweet patootie and me at the house warming three years ago. Just to give you an idea of the utter beauty of the colours. Indeed!


No comments: