it rains and rains. Step-dot and I went to the market both plain and super. We have the ingredients for a yummy spring feast tomorrow - here is the menu we're fooling with -
- Herbed roast pork
- Leg of lamb with rosemary
- Potato cake (a french bistro delight)
- pear and sweet potatoe souffle
- roasted carrots and parsnips
- home made ice cream, meringues and cookies
And now dear readers, I must attend to the book. I am really on the home stretch and that is terrifying so I need to leap off the bridge of reason into the wild rapids of intuition! When I finish this run I will come ashore and tell you all about the trip.