Monday, February 16, 2009

Mondays are good times to begin...


Moments from now I'm going to go plunk myself down on my cushion and meditate for a while. Then I'll walk the dog around the block and get ready to go to work. This afternoon I'm going to organize my work files. It is time to quit mucking about, to get a grip, yet kindly - not aggresively. Hope I can maintain that thought. I'm going to pay bills and look into more programs I can do. I'm going to talk to our tenants, our ever errant tenants, I'm going to do all the tasks I've been avoiding and pretending don't exist for people this is the dons! The dons occur for a few weeks before the new year which falls in the Tibetan calendar on Feb. 25th. I need to de-muck my life so without further ado - I'll be leaving now.


wish me well on my travels through grown-up land. I'll send postcards...

No comments: